User Analytics : Cohort
adbrix provides cohort analysis feature which can let you analyze certain user group with indexes provided by adbrix.
1. What is Cohort?
Cohort is a group of people who share the same experience.
Data can be analyzed by each group, so better insight can be gained.
adbrix supports 4 basic cohorts(data, acquired channel, country, OS ver.), plus 3 custom cohorts, total 7 cohorts.
IGAWorks recommended user cohort is additionally supported.
2. Custom Cohort Integration
1) Check adbrix Advanced Integration Guide to integrate custom cohort group(Check "adbrix Cohort API").
Ex_ Level, stage clear, purchased section, etc.
2) After the integration, check whether the integrated groups are properly displayed in the filter at the top of each index.
*Note that custom cohort will not be applied to the following indexes.
a. Analytics - Retention, Active Users
b. Advanced Analytics - New User Session
c. Revenue - Revenue by Install date
3. Use Cohort
1) Select the index you want to analyze in adbrix.
2) Open the filter menu at the top, select the user group.
3) Check the numbers of the selected user group by clicking on 'Calculate'. You can select up to total 20 items at the same time.
4) You can save frequently using filter by 'Save Filter'.