AdPOPcorn Offerwall QA Guide
QA is a required process to use the adPOPcorn OfferWall.
Media QA Service offers tests mostly focused on whether OfferWall is displayed properly, rewards are given after participating in ads, and whether the user can find it out right away.
Notice on QA
- Can get the QA results in 48 hours(Working days).
- The results will be sent to the email address you enter when sign up.
- To save time, please fill out the form in as much detail as possible.
- By reviewing the QA Checklist, it is more likely to get approved.
- Must go through the QA process before uploading to the market.
By reviewing the QA Checklist, it is more likely to get approved.
Since it takes extra time in fixing and retesting, going through the checklist before requesting for the QA is highly recommended.
Checkout the checklist from the link below.
Request for Media QA
After finishing the self-testing with the checklist, go to [adPOPcorn OfferWall -> OfferWall Management -> QA & Optimization] menu, and request for the QA.
QA Request button will be enabled only when the actual test ad participation history is inquired.
Filling Out the QA Request Form
Refer to the following examples and fill out the QA request form to request for the media QA.
The more specific each field are filled, the less time it will take for the QA.
1) adPOPcorn Offerwall Button Location
- Input the flow for entering the list of ads.
(ex : First log in, then click on the "Free Offers" button in the top left corner of the main page.)
2) How to Check the Points Given
- Input the flow for checking the rewards given after participating in an ad from the list of ads.
(ex : After closing the list of ads, the number of the jewels in the top right corner increases)
3) Additional Testing Requests
- Input any additional testing requests for the QA.
(ex : We integrated adbrix as well. Please check if it is in working order.)
4) Download Link
- Input the URL where the SDK integrated binary files (apk , ipa) can be downloaded. If you want to send the file directly, please send it to QA@igaworks.com. (Refer to the following iOS Media QA for the testable ipa file settings.)
[QA Request Form Example]
iOS Media QA
To streamline the QA process, please check the followings before requesting for iOS Media QA.
Adding Codes to Enable SDK Log
After activating the app, please add the following code under the app launching point(init) line to check the log of the SDK.
When requesting for iOS QA, you must register the test device that IGAWORKS QA team uses, and share the ipa file.
Please register at least one device, and all three devices if possible, referring to the UDID list below before requesting for QA.
|1||IGAWorks iPhone 4||4775b58641a16c62f043555b2e77cf379d3f0959|
|2||IGAWorks iPad 2||798403e1954e342cad1d2d3abffb15c5ff0f4e90|
|3||IGAWorks iPod 5||e18219fcd6561c79b4218a636484b798aa4390ae|
Notice on iOS QA
Therefore, until the app passes Apple's App Review, please set all the mediation ad status to Off.
1. Please set the mediation ad status to Off before requesting for QA.
2. Until Apple's App Review process is complete, we live only some of CPA(Log-in) type of ads. If you give us the information, after Apple's App Review process has been completed, we will proceed with rest of the ads.
3. Please follow all the steps above in case of iOS app updates and go through review processes again as well.
※ If you have any questions or concerns about QA, please send us an email to the following email address. ※
QA Inquiries | IGAWorks Integration QA (QA@igaworks.com)