adbrix Overview: Attribution & Analytics
adbrix is an analysis & tracking solution that
enables marketers to analyze applications and track advertising results
Marketers can analyze their customers' app usage patterns and advertising results through the app analysis function and tracking links provided by adbrix.
adbrix service fee: Free-of-charge
All the features available through adbrix are free-of-charge.
adbrix User Guide
To use adbrix, it should be integrated to the SDK found in the app.
adbrix: Main features
- SDK integrated with marketing features.
- Analyzes all indexes by tracking links (i.e., marketing channels).
- Provides a unified marketing dashboard.
- Performs analysis by user groups (cohorts).
- Provides basic/advanced app analysis indexes.
- Provides a user-friendly UX.
- Supports Korean, Japanese, English, and Chinese language options.
adbrix: Main analytics and features
* All analytics can be analyzed by user groups
· DAU / WAU / MAU
· New User
· Channel Quality
Active User Index
· New User Funnel
Revenue (ARPU, ARPPU, sales
ranking by product, ROI by marketing channel, daily sales record)
User group (cohort) analysis
· Tracking link (ad channel)
· OS version
· Cohort variables 1, 2, 3 (available at user's discretion)
Ad analysis / Tracking link
· Easy and convenient publication and management of tracking links
· Integrated reporting for ad channels (ROI, LTV, Retention)
· Conditional search filter (e.g., channel, landing URL, properties, admin) & Excel download support
· Authorize and manage affiliates (e.g., agencies, reps, etc.).
· CSV bulk uploads.
Links postback with a variety of
· Manages authority by accounts.
· Manages advanced index settings.
· Event calendar feature
· Open API feature
· Analysis reports extractable for Excel.