Account Management(Company employee)
*Using Account Management, you can approve employee's account, manage in a group, and give specific role for the app information.
For instance, each team can have different role for the apps.
1. Go to Account Role > Account Management > Company Employee to manage employee accounts.
a. The first person who registered the company gets the super administrator permission, and he or she can use button to set more administrators. The administrator and super administrator can approve requested accounts and give specific role for each app.
b. If the company is already registered, you have to request for the approval. Then the administrator will see and give an approval.
2. You'll see 'Waiting for approval' if the account is waiting to be added, and the super administrator or administrator will be able to approve.
3. Use button to send an email to an employee to invite.
4. Create a group and manage.
Drag & Drop to move account to other group.
5. Use button to give a role for a specific app to the account.
Hence, except the super administrator and administrator who have access to everything, other accounts are only able to access what they allow you to see. Information you can access may also be limited based on the role. [More information about the administrator role]