Check below settings at adPOPcorn > OfferWall menu:
1. Make sure virtual money is enabled at 'Integration.'
2. Make sure reward payment setting is completed at 'Reward Server Type.'
3. Make sure a test device is registered and being set at 'QA & Optimization.'
- Android : Google Advertising ID(Google ADID)
- iOS : Apple Advertising Identifier(Apple IDFA)
IGAWorks operation team offers optimized solution according to Apple AppStore review policy.
Please let us know before submitting an app to AppStore so we can adjust a campaign according to Apple's policy.
IGAWorks operation : email@example.com
Double check below when DA mediation advertisement is not showing up:
1. Check advertisement's Spot Key. Setting may differ by each company.
2. Make sure mediation companies' SDK is installed.
3. Check each mediation company's AndroidManifest setting. (Android)
OfferWall SDK offers feature that allows you to change the design style.
You can check additional option inside of OfferWall Integration Guide to use the feature.
[adPOPcorn Integration Guide]
OfferWall supports English, Japanese, and traditional/simplified Chinese.
In addition, advertisement shows up worldwide if you enable Global Mediation feature in OfferWall setting.
After completing a campaign, IGAWorks reward server sends reward pay callback to registered developer callback server.
You have to give a reward to a user based on received the information through the callback server.
[Reward Server Integration Guide]